Type of jewel: Vintage diamond and ruby earrings made in Art Deco style around the 1970's
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1970's Seventies, Art Deco style inspired
Era: ca. 1970
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s):54 brilliant cut diamondswith an estimated weight of ± 0.27ct.(colour and clarity: F/I, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stone(s):Twolarge rubies (lab produced, also called Verneuil ruby)and 28small calibrated rubies (lab produced, also called Verneuil ruby)with an estimated weight of ± 0.50ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 2,93 cm (1,15 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,30 gram (3,41 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19336-0101
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Anni Settanta vintage, ispirato allo stile Art Déco, Anno 1970, Orecchini
- Oro bianco
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- height 2,93 cm (1,15 inch)
- Peso totale
- 5.3 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Peso della pietra principale (in carati)
- Pietre circostanti
- Diamanti, NESSUN PREZZO DI RISERVA
- Peso totale in carati delle pietre circostanti