Type of jewel: Vintage Art Deco white gold diamond pendant
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Art Deco
Style characteristics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period.
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: is being sold without pictured chain/necklace
Diamond(s): One rose cut diamond and three senaille diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height 2,65 cm (1,04 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,40 gram (0,90 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19262-0277
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Art Deco, Anno 1920 -, Pendente
- Oro bianco
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- height 2,65 cm (1,04 inch)
- Peso totale
- 1.4 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Pietre circostanti
- NESSUN PREZZO DI RISERVA