Type of jewel: brooch
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel.
Era: ca. 1890
Inspired by: Mother Nature
Material: Silver (touchstone tested) - needle is base metal
Diamond(s): One old mine brilliant cut diamond (also called bolshevic) with an estimated weight of ± 0.30ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
40 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter Ø ± 3,10 cm (1,22 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 11,90 gram (7,65 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19231-0287
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Disegno antico fiore vittoriano - Anno 1890 -, Spilla
- diameter Ø ± 3,10 cm (1,22 inch)
- Peso totale
- 11.9 g
- Buone condizioni - usato con alcuni segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- Diamante TDW 0,30 ct