A timeless design of old Bohemian blood-red Garnet gold-plated bracelet from 1900, put together as solid 4 row pieces compactly filled with gems. All the gems are present and don't show any signs of damage, the inner part shows slight sign of wear though this due to age. Note that the lock has a safety chain, we will leave further job to describe this piece to our pictures above.
Garnet: 3-4mm x about 200 pieces over 4 rows
Length: 60x50mm inner diameter
Origin: Bohemia (Czech Republic)
Condition: Good for the age. Please use the pictures as a reference to judge the state, they are taken up close to see the imperfections well. The actual measurements are above.
Sent in a gift box as a signed and insured package.
- antico, Bracciale
- Presunto 1900 Tombak / Argento
- 60x50mm inner diameter
- Peso totale
- 38 g
- Ottime condizioni - leggermente usato con piccoli segni di usura
- Pietra principale
- set completo con 4 file di granati boemi (tutti i presenti)
- Trattamento della pietra principale
- Nessuna indicazione di trattamento