Kimono with Noshi and Chrysanthemum patterns (k261) - Japan - mid 20th century
2.Sleeve & Shoulder width:64cm
3.Sleeve depth: 49cm
Condition:(Please see the photos)
- The kimono is in good condition.
- Some stains, spots and wrinkles.
- Signs of wear because of age.
- There are some stains on the collar guard.
*The lot will be carefully packaged and sent from Japan with registered post.
*We will send your lot every Tuesday. Please pay before Tuesday.
*If you have more than two lots, catawiki system will merge one package.
Please understand that the overseas shipping fee is determined by the weight. The shipping cost of two or more lots cannot be charged only one lot.
- metà del XX secolo
- Regione/ Paese d'origine
- Titolo dell'opera
- Kimono with Noshi and Chrysanthemum patterns
- In buone condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 158×64×49 cm