Hanging scroll - Paper - Bird on branch - With signature and seal 'Goshun' 呉春 - Japan - Late Edo period
Big sumi-e painting on paper by *Goshun 呉春 / Matsumura Gekkei 松村 月溪 (1752~1811) , signed "GOSHUN", and red seal “Goshun no in” to the lower left.
He was the founder of the Shijo school in Edo era. At first he started with the name of Matsumura Gekkei but he changed his name to GOSYUN in chinese fashion afterwards.He becomes the forefather of Kyoto Japan painting circles ranging in the present age.
His pseudonyms are Gekkei, Katen, Inpaku, Goshun, Sonseki, etc...
(more info see pictures)
- some minimal stain and creases as normal to the age
- Roller Ends = Wood
- Size : 70cm x 211cm / 27.5" x 83"
- purchased in Japan
- please see the pictures as they form an important part of the description
- will be packed securely and send tr&tr , signing on delivery
- Pergamena da appendere.
- Dipinto a mano
- Tardo periodo Edo
- Regione/ Paese d'origine
- Attributed to Matsumura Gekkei Goshun 松村月渓 (1752-1811)
- Firmato da
- Titolo dell'opera
- Bird on branch - With signature and seal 'Goshun' 呉春
- In buone condizioni, vedi descrizione
- 6×70×211 cm