Work by the French artist Louttre. B (pseudonym of Marc-Antoine Bissière), titled "Les Douze Émois" ('Twelve Emotions').
- Signed in the lower right corner. No 24 of 75.
- Framed in a metal frame with mat and glass plate.
- Dimensions: With the frame 37 x 31 cm. Image, 17 x 17 cm.
- Origin: Art trade M.L. de Boer, Amsterdam.
- Condition: The mat has some light stains. The frame has some spots of wear.
Please see the photos.
Marc-Antoine Bissière was the son of the artist Roger Bissière (1888-1964). Marc-Antoine nickname was 'Loutre' ('the other'). As an artist he used the name Louttre. B to be able to distinguish himself from his father.
The oeuvre of Louttre. B consists of graphics, paintings, sculptures, stained glass, and carpets. For his graphic art, Louttre. B used a combination of woodcuts and copper plates.
The work will be sent by registered post, or can be picked up in Amsterdam.
- Titolo dell'opera
- Les douze émois
- Incisione su legno
- 75 ex
- Buone condizioni
- Dimensioni dell’immagine
- 17×17 cm
- Dimensioni totali
- 37×31×2 cm
- Venduto con cornice