Produced by the Pinctada Margaritifera oyster in the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful tahiti green colour with shimmering purple hues and a rich luxurious luster.
Perfect as studs on the ear !
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Tahiti green with magnificent hues
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Very Good - Shining
- Size: 9x10mm
The posts and butterflies are 18K White Gold, hallmarked on both.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Oro bianco - Perle di Tahiti 9x10mm
- Titolo materiale
- 18 carati
- Peso totale
- 2 g