12 KLM Delft Blue Bols houses (1-3-30-32-42-47-52-59-60-66-71-81) incl. the "Anne Frank House"!

Descrizione
12 KLM Delft Blue Bols houses (1-3-30-32-42-47-52-59-60-66-71-81) incl. the "Anne Frank House"!
The Netherlands - late 20th / early 21st century - in excellent condition

12 original, damage free and in excellent condition Delft Blue Bols houses (only no. 80 has very minor damage/production fault, see photos)

These Dutch houses are issued to passengers flying KLM Business Class.
These houses are from the BOLS period. The ceramic in this series of houses (from this period) is very detailed, with dark blue roofs, and is therefore are also sought after by many enthusiasts and collectors.

All sealed/filled, (with the exception of nos. 1, 66 and 71, ("Empty due to Customs regulations on this route"). On some flights, (especially to countries in the Middle East) KLM offered empty houses, to comply with the destinations’ regulations.

No. 1; Amsterdam house.
No. 3; Amsterdam house.
No. 30; Delft, Hippolytusbuurt 26, now "Tibet shop", built in 1612.
No. 32; Delft, Kroonmarkt 81, "brouwerij Den Handtbooch", built in 1540, restored in 1911.
No. 42; Amsterdam, Prinsengracht 514, built in the late 17th century, rebuilt in 1720, restored in 1922 and 1980.
No. 47; Amsterdam, Prinsegracht 263, the "Anne Frank Huis", built in 1635.
No. 52; Amsterdam, Herengracht 415, built in 1666.
No. 59; Amsterdam, Herengracht 163, "'t Hochemer Voedervat", built in 1721.
No. 60; Amsterdam, Herengracht 314, built in 1674.
No. 66; Amsterdam, Keizersgracht 403, "Pakhuis Maarseveen", built in 1669, rebuilt in 1949.
No. 71; Amsterdam, Singel 81, built in 1874.
No. 81; Groningen, Waagplein 1, "Goudkantoor", built in 1635. Originally this building served as a tax office in the province of Groningen. It was called the Collectehuis at the time. The saying on the building, Date Caesari quae sunt Caesaris (Latin) (English: Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's) refers to the original function of the building. In 1795 the Collectehuis closed. In 1814, an assay office for gold items was housed in this building. Officially it was called ‘Goud- en Zilversmitkeurhuis' or ‘Waarborgkantoor’, but because these names were too long it was colloquially called the ‘Goudkantoor’. The ‘Goudkantoor’ would assay items for real gold.

The houses will be packaged individually and with care, and shipped with Trace & Trace.

The photos are part of the description.

Dettagli lotto
Non sei ancora registrato?
Creando il tuo account Catawiki gratuito, potrai fare offerte scegliendo tra i nostri 50.000 oggetti speciali all'asta ogni settimana.
o Accedi